TERMS OF SERVICE
Last revised: June 1, 2020
You must be at least 13 years old to use the Services. By agreeing to these Terms, you represent and warrant to us that: you are either (a) at least 13 years old and you have been authorized to use the Services by your parent or legal guardian who is at least 18 years old, or (b) at least 18 years old.
These terms require the use of arbitration (Section 10.2) on an individual basis to resolve disputes, rather than jury trials or class actions, and also limit the remedies available to you in the event of a dispute.
1.1 Account Creation. In order to use certain features of the Services, you must register for an account (“Account”) and provide certain information about yourself as prompted by the account registration form. You represent and warrant that: (a) all required registration information you submit is truthful and accurate; (b) you will maintain the accuracy of such information. You may delete your Account at any time, for any reason, by following the instructions on the Services. DataHinge may suspend or terminate your Account in accordance with Section 8.
1.2 Account Responsibilities. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your Account login information and are fully responsible for all activities that occur under your Account. You agree to immediately notify DataHinge of any unauthorized use, or suspected unauthorized use of your Account or any other breach of security. DataHinge cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with the above requirements.
2. Access to the Services
2.1 License. Subject to these Terms, DataHinge grants you a non-transferable, non-exclusive, revocable, limited license to use and access the Services solely for your own personal, noncommercial use.
2.2 Certain Restrictions. The rights granted to you in these Terms are subject to the following restrictions: (a) you shall not license, sell, rent, lease, transfer, assign, distribute, host, or otherwise commercially exploit the Services, whether in whole or in part, or any content displayed on the Services; (b) you shall not modify, make derivative works of, disassemble, reverse compile or reverse engineer any part of the Services; (c) you shall not interfere with or circumvent any feature of the Services; (d) you shall not access the Services in order to build a similar or competitive product, or service; and (e) except as expressly stated herein, no part of the Services may be copied, reproduced, distributed, republished, downloaded, displayed, posted or transmitted in any form or by any means. Unless otherwise indicated, any future release, update, or other addition to functionality of the Services shall be subject to these Terms. All copyright and other proprietary notices on the Services (or on any content displayed on the Services) must be retained on all copies thereof.
2.3 Modification. DataHinge reserves the right, at any time, to modify, suspend, or discontinue the Services (in whole or in part) with or without notice to you. You agree that DataHinge will not be liable to you or to any third-party for any modification, suspension, or discontinuation of the Services or any part thereof.
2.4 No Support or Maintenance. You acknowledge and agree that DataHinge will have no obligation to provide you with any support or maintenance in connection with the Services. 2.5 Ownership. Excluding any User Content that you may provide (defined below), you acknowledge that all the intellectual property rights, including copyrights, patents, trademarks, and trade secrets, in the Services and its content are owned by DataHinge or DataHinge’s suppliers. Neither these Terms (nor your access to the Services) transfers to you or any third-party any rights, title or interest in or to such intellectual property rights, except for the limited access rights expressly set forth in Section 2.1. DataHinge and its suppliers reserve all rights not granted in these Terms. There are no implied licenses granted under these Terms.
3. User Content
3.1 User Content. “User Content” means any and all information and content that a user submits to, or uses with, the Services (e.g., content in the user’s profile or postings, such as your videos). You are solely responsible for your User Content. You assume all risks associated with use of your User Content, including any reliance on its accuracy, completeness or usefulness by others, or any disclosure of your User Content that personally identifies you or any third-party. You hereby represent and warrant that your User Content does not violate our Acceptable Use Policy (defined in Section 3.3). You may not represent or imply to others that your User Content is in any way provided, sponsored or endorsed by DataHinge. Because you alone are responsible for your User Content, you may expose yourself to liability if, for example, your User Content violates the Acceptable Use Policy. DataHinge is not obligated to backup any User Content, and your User Content may be deleted at any time without prior notice. You are solely responsible for creating and maintaining your own backup copies of your User Content if you desire.
3.2 License. You hereby grant (and you represent and warrant that you have the right to grant) to DataHinge an irrevocable, nonexclusive, royalty-free and fully paid, worldwide license to reproduce, distribute, publicly display and perform, prepare derivative works of, incorporate into other works, and otherwise use and exploit your User Content, and to grant sublicenses of the foregoing rights, solely for the purposes of and in connection with providing the Services. You hereby irrevocably waive (and agree to cause to be waived) any claims and assertions of moral rights or attribution with respect to your User Content.
3.3 Acceptable Use Policy. The following terms constitute our “Acceptable Use Policy”: (a) You agree not to use the Services to collect, upload, transmit, display, or distribute any User Content (i) that violates any third-party right, including any copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, moral right, privacy right, right of publicity, or any other intellectual property or proprietary right; (ii) that is unlawful, harassing, abusive, tortious, threatening, harmful, invasive of another’s privacy, vulgar, defamatory, false, intentionally misleading, trade libelous, pornographic, obscene, patently offensive, promotes racism, bigotry, hatred, or physical harm of any kind against any group or individual or is otherwise objectionable; (iii) that is harmful to minors in any way; or (iv) that is in violation of any law, regulation, or obligations or restrictions imposed by any third-party. (b) In addition, you agree not to: (i) upload, transmit, or distribute to or through the Services any computer viruses, worms, or any software intended to damage or alter a computer system or data; (ii) send through the Services unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, junk mail, spam, chain letters, pyramid schemes, or any other form of duplicative or unsolicited messages, whether commercial or otherwise; (iii) use the Services to harvest, collect, gather or assemble information or data regarding other users, including e-mail addresses, without their consent; (iv) interfere with, disrupt, or create an undue burden on servers or networks connected to the Services, or violate the regulations, policies or procedures of such networks; (v) attempt to gain unauthorized access to the Services (or to other computer systems or networks connected to or used together with the Services), whether through password mining or any other means; (vi) harass or interfere with any other user’s use and enjoyment of the Services; or (vi) use software or automated agents or scripts to produce multiple accounts on the Services, or to generate automated searches, requests, or queries to (or to strip, scrape, or mine data from) the Services (provided, however, that we conditionally grant to the operators of public search engines revocable permission to use spiders to copy materials from the Services for the sole purpose of and solely to the extent necessary for creating publicly available searchable indices of the materials, but not caches or archives of such materials, subject to the parameters set forth in our robots.txt file).
3.4 Enforcement. We reserve the right (but have no obligation) to review any User Content, and to investigate and/or take appropriate action against you in our sole discretion if you violate the Acceptable Use Policy or any other provision of these Terms or otherwise create liability for us or any other person. Such action may include removing or modifying your User Content, terminating your Account in accordance with Section 8, and/or reporting you to law enforcement authorities.
3.5 Feedback. If you provide DataHinge with any feedback or suggestions regarding the Services (“Feedback”), you hereby assign to DataHinge all rights in such Feedback and agree that DataHinge shall have the right to use and fully exploit such Feedback and related information in any manner it deems appropriate. DataHinge will treat any Feedback you provide to DataHinge as non-confidential and non-proprietary. You agree that you will not submit to DataHinge any information or ideas that you consider to be confidential or proprietary.
4. Indemnification You agree to indemnify and hold DataHinge (and its officers, employees, and agents) harmless, including costs and attorneys’ fees, from any claim or demand made by any third-party due to or arising out of (a) your use of the Services, (b) your violation of these Terms, (c) your violation of applicable laws or regulations or (d) your User Content. DataHinge reserves the right, at your expense, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter for which you are required to indemnify us, and you agree to cooperate with our defense of these claims. You agree not to settle any matter without the prior written consent of DataHinge. We will use reasonable efforts to notify you of any such claim, action or proceeding upon becoming aware of it. 5. Third-Party Links & Ads; Other Users 5.1 Third-Party Links & Ads. The Services may contain links to third-party websites and services, and/or display advertisements for third parties (collectively, “Third-Party Links & Ads”). Such Third-Party Links & Ads are not under the control of DataHinge, and DataHinge is not responsible for any Third-Party Links & Ads. DataHinge provides access to these Third-Party Links & Ads only as a convenience to you, and does not review, approve, monitor, endorse, warrant, or make any representations with respect to Third-Party Links & Ads. You use all Third-Party Links & Ads at your own risk, and should apply a suitable level of caution and discretion in doing so. When you click on any of the Third-Party Links & Ads, the applicable third-party’s terms and policies apply, including the third-party’s privacy and data gathering practices. You should make whatever investigation you feel necessary or appropriate before proceeding with any transaction in connection with such Third-Party Links & Ads.
5.2 Other Users. Each Services user is solely responsible for any and all of its own User Content. Because we do not control User Content, you acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible for any User Content, whether provided by you or by others. We make no guarantees regarding the accuracy, currency, suitability, or quality of any User Content. Your interactions with other Services users are solely between you and such users. You agree that DataHinge will not be responsible for any loss or damage incurred as the result of any such interactions. If there is a dispute between you and any Services user, we are under no obligation to become involved.
5.3 Release. You hereby release and forever discharge DataHinge (and our officers, employees, agents, successors, and assigns) from, and hereby waive and relinquish, each and every past, present and future dispute, claim, controversy, demand, right, obligation, liability, action and cause of action of every kind and nature (including personal injuries, death, and property damage), that has arisen or arises directly or indirectly out of, or that relates directly or indirectly to, the Services (including any interactions with, or act or omission of, other Services users or any Third-Party Links & Ads). IF YOU ARE A CALIFORNIA RESIDENT, YOU HEREBY WAIVE CALIFORNIA CIVIL CODE SECTION 1542 IN CONNECTION WITH THE FOREGOING, WHICH STATES: “A GENERAL RELEASE DOES NOT EXTEND TO CLAIMS WHICH THE CREDITOR DOES NOT KNOW OR SUSPECT TO EXIST IN HIS OR HER FAVOR AT THE TIME OF EXECUTING THE RELEASE, WHICH IF KNOWN BY HIM OR HER MUST HAVE MATERIALLY AFFECTED HIS OR HER SETTLEMENT WITH THE DEBTOR.”
6. Disclaimers THE SERVICES IS PROVIDED ON AN “AS-IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS, AND DataHinge (AND OUR SUPPLIERS) EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS, IMPLIED, OR STATUTORY, INCLUDING ALL WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, QUIET ENJOYMENT, ACCURACY, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. WE (AND OUR SUPPLIERS) MAKE NO WARRANTY THAT THE SERVICES WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS, WILL BE AVAILABLE ON AN UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE, OR ERROR-FREE BASIS, OR WILL BE ACCURATE, RELIABLE, FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL CODE, COMPLETE, LEGAL, OR SAFE. IF APPLICABLE LAW REQUIRES ANY WARRANTIES WITH RESPECT TO THE SERVICES, ALL SUCH WARRANTIES ARE LIMITED IN DURATION TO NINETY (90) DAYS FROM THE DATE OF FIRST USE. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES, SO THE ABOVE EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON HOW LONG AN IMPLIED WARRANTY LASTS, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
7. Limitation on Liability TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, IN NO EVENT SHALL DataHinge (OR OUR SUPPLIERS) BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY THIRD-PARTY FOR ANY LOST PROFITS, LOST DATA, COSTS OF PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE PRODUCTS, OR ANY INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, EXEMPLARY, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES ARISING FROM OR RELATING TO THESE TERMS OR YOUR USE OF, OR INABILITY TO USE, THE SERVICES, EVEN IF WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. ACCESS TO, AND USE OF, THE SERVICES IS AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK, AND YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR DEVICE OR COMPUTER SYSTEM, OR LOSS OF DATA RESULTING THEREFROM. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, NOTWITHSTANDING ANYTHING TO THE CONTRARY CONTAINED HEREIN, OUR LIABILITY TO YOU FOR ANY DAMAGES ARISING FROM OR RELATED TO THIS AGREEMENT (FOR ANY CAUSE WHATSOEVER AND REGARDLESS OF THE FORM OF THE ACTION), WILL AT ALL TIMES BE LIMITED TO A MAXIMUM OF A HUNDRED US DOLLARS (U.S. $100). THE EXISTENCE OF MORE THAN ONE CLAIM WILL NOT ENLARGE THIS LIMIT. YOU AGREE THAT OUR SUPPLIERS WILL HAVE NO LIABILITY OF ANY KIND ARISING FROM OR RELATING TO THIS AGREEMENT. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
8. Term and Termination. Subject to this Section, these Terms will remain in full force and effect while you use the Services. We may suspend or terminate your rights to use the Services (including your Account) at any time for any reason at our sole discretion, including for any use of the Services in violation of these Terms. Upon termination of your rights under these Terms, your Account and right to access and use the Services will terminate immediately. You understand that any termination of your Account may involve deletion of your User Content associated with your Account from our live databases. DataHinge will not have any liability whatsoever to you for any termination of your rights under these Terms, including for termination of your Account or deletion of your User Content. Even after your rights under these Terms are terminated, the following provisions of these Terms will remain in effect: Sections 2.2 through 2.5, Section 3 and Sections 4 through 10.
9. Copyright Policy. DataHinge respects the intellectual property of others and asks that users of our Services do the same. In connection with our Services, we have adopted and implemented a policy respecting copyright law that provides for the removal of any infringing materials and for the termination, in appropriate circumstances, of users of our online Services who are repeat infringers of intellectual property rights, including copyrights. If you believe that one of our users is, through the use of our Services, unlawfully infringing the copyright(s) in a work, and wish to have the allegedly infringing material removed, the following information in the form of a written notification (pursuant to 17 U.S.C. § 512(c)) must be provided to our designated Copyright Agent: your physical or electronic signature; identification of the copyrighted work(s) that you claim to have been infringed; identification of the material on our services that you claim is infringing and that you request us to remove; sufficient information to permit us to locate such material; your address, telephone number, and e-mail address; a statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the objectionable material is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or under the law; and a statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are either the owner of the copyright that has allegedly been infringed or that you are authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner. Please note that, pursuant to 17 U.S.C. § 512(f), any misrepresentation of material fact (falsities) in a written notification automatically subjects the complaining party to liability for any damages, costs and attorney’s fees incurred by us in connection with the written notification and allegation of copyright infringement. The contact information for the Copyright Agent for DataHinge is as follows: Address: DataHinge LLC Attn.: DataHinge Atkinson Hall #2701 9500 Gilman Dr. La Jolla, CA 92093 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
10.1 Changes.These Terms are subject to occasional revision and its latest version (with the revision date stated) will be made available through the Services. In case we make any substantial changes, we may notify you by sending you an e-mail to the last e-mail address you provided to us (if any), and/or by prominently posting notice of the changes on our Services. You are responsible for providing us with your most current e-mail address. In the event that the last e-mail address that you have provided us is not valid, or for any reason is not capable of delivering to you the notice described above, our dispatch of the e-mail containing such notice will nonetheless constitute effective notice of the changes described in the notice. Any substantial changes to these Terms will not become effective within thirty (30) calendar days following our dispatch of an e-mail notice to you (if applicable) or thirty (30) calendar days following our posting of notice of the changes on our Services. These changes will be effective immediately for new users of our Services. Continued use of our Services following notice of such changes shall indicate your acknowledgement of such changes and agreement to be bound by the terms and conditions of such changes.
10.2 Dispute Resolution. Please read this Arbitration Agreement carefully. It is part of your contract with DataHinge and affects your rights. It contains procedures for MANDATORY BINDING ARBITRATION AND A CLASS ACTION WAIVER. (a) Applicability of Arbitration Agreement. All claims and disputes (excluding claims for injunctive or other equitable relief as set forth below) in connection with the Terms or the use of any product or service provided by DataHinge that cannot be resolved informally or in small claims court shall be resolved by binding arbitration on an individual basis under the terms of this Arbitration Agreement. Unless otherwise agreed to, all arbitration proceedings shall be held in English. This Arbitration Agreement applies to you and DataHinge, and to any subsidiaries, affiliates, agents, employees, predecessors in interest, successors, and assigns, as well as all authorized or unauthorized users or beneficiaries of services or goods provided under the Terms. (b) Notice Requirement and Informal Dispute Resolution. Before either party may seek arbitration, the party must first send to the other party a written Notice of Dispute (“Notice”) describing the nature and basis of the claim or dispute, and the requested relief. A Notice to DataHinge should be sent to: DataHinge LLC, c/o Atkinson Hall #2701, 9500 Gilman Dr. La Jolla, CA 92093. After the Notice is received, you and DataHinge may attempt to resolve the claim or dispute informally. If you and DataHinge do not resolve the claim or dispute within thirty (30) days after the Notice is received, either party may begin an arbitration proceeding. The amount of any settlement offer made by any party may not be disclosed to the arbitrator until after the arbitrator has determined the amount of the award, if any, to which either party is entitled. (c) Arbitration Rules. Arbitration shall be initiated through the American Arbitration Association (“AAA”), an established alternative dispute resolution provider (“ADR Provider”) that offers arbitration as set forth in this section. If AAA is not available to arbitrate, the parties shall agree to select an alternative ADR Provider. The rules of the ADR Provider shall govern all aspects of the arbitration, including but not limited to the method of initiating and/or demanding arbitration, except to the extent such rules are in conflict with the Terms. The AAA Consumer Arbitration Rules (“Arbitration Rules”) governing the arbitration are available online at www.adr.org or by calling the AAA at 1-800-778-7879. The arbitration shall be conducted by a single, neutral arbitrator. Any claims or disputes where the total amount of the award sought is less than Ten Thousand U.S. Dollars (US $10,000.00) may be resolved through binding non-appearance-based arbitration, at the option of the party seeking relief. For claims or disputes where the total amount of the award sought is Ten Thousand U.S. Dollars (US $10,000.00) or more, the right to a hearing will be determined by the Arbitration Rules. Any hearing will be held in a location within 100 miles of your residence, unless you reside outside of the United States, and unless the parties agree otherwise. If you reside outside of the U.S., the arbitrator shall give the parties reasonable notice of the date, time and place of any oral hearings. Any judgment on the award rendered by the arbitrator may be entered in any court of competent jurisdiction. If the arbitrator grants you an award that is greater than the last settlement offer that DataHinge made to you prior to the initiation of arbitration, DataHinge will pay you the greater of the award or $2,500.00. Each party shall bear its own costs (including attorney’s fees) and disbursements arising out of the arbitration and shall pay an equal share of the fees and costs of the ADR Provider. (d) Additional Rules for Non-Appearance Based Arbitration. If non-appearance based arbitration is elected, the arbitration shall be conducted by telephone, online and/or based solely on written submissions; the specific manner shall be chosen by the party initiating the arbitration. The arbitration shall not involve any personal appearance by the parties or witnesses unless otherwise agreed by the parties. (e) Time Limits. If you or DataHinge pursue arbitration, the arbitration action must be initiated and/or demanded within the statute of limitations (i.e., the legal deadline for filing a claim) and within any deadline imposed under the AAA Rules for the pertinent claim. (f) Authority of Arbitrator. If arbitration is initiated, the arbitrator will decide the rights and liabilities, if any, of you and DataHinge, and the dispute will not be consolidated with any other matters or joined with any other cases or parties. The arbitrator shall have the authority to grant motions dispositive of all or part of any claim. The arbitrator shall have the authority to award monetary damages, and to grant any non-monetary remedy or relief available to an individual under applicable law, the AAA Rules, and the Terms. The arbitrator shall issue a written award and statement of decision describing the essential findings and conclusions on which the award is based, including the calculation of any damages awarded. The arbitrator has the same authority to award relief on an individual basis that a judge in a court of law would have. The award of the arbitrator is final and binding upon you and DataHinge. (g) Waiver of Jury Trial. THE PARTIES HEREBY WAIVE THEIR CONSTITUTIONAL AND STATUTORY RIGHTS TO GO TO COURT AND HAVE A TRIAL IN FRONT OF A JUDGE OR A JURY, instead electing that all claims and disputes shall be resolved by arbitration under this Arbitration Agreement. Arbitration procedures are typically more limited, more efficient and less costly than rules applicable in a court and are subject to very limited review by a court. In the event any litigation should arise between you and DataHinge in any state or federal court in a suit to vacate or enforce an arbitration award or otherwise, YOU AND COMPANY WAIVE ALL RIGHTS TO A JURY TRIAL, instead electing that the dispute be resolved by a judge. (h) Waiver of Class or Consolidated Actions. ALL CLAIMS AND DISPUTES WITHIN THE SCOPE OF THIS ARBITRATION AGREEMENT MUST BE ARBITRATED OR LITIGATED ON AN INDIVIDUAL BASIS AND NOT ON A CLASS BASIS, AND CLAIMS OF MORE THAN ONE CUSTOMER OR USER CANNOT BE ARBITRATED OR LITIGATED JOINTLY OR CONSOLIDATED WITH THOSE OF ANY OTHER CUSTOMER OR USER. (i) Confidentiality. All aspects of the arbitration proceeding, including but not limited to the award of the arbitrator and compliance therewith, shall be strictly confidential. The parties agree to maintain confidentiality unless otherwise required by law. This paragraph shall not prevent a party from submitting to a court of law any information necessary to enforce this agreement, to enforce an arbitration award, or to seek injunctive or equitable relief. (j) Severability. If any part or parts of this agreement are found under the law to be invalid or unenforceable by a court of competent jurisdiction, then such specific part or parts shall be of no force and effect and shall be severed and the remainder of the agreement shall continue in full force and effect. (k) Right to Waive. Any or all of the rights and limitations set forth in this Arbitration Agreement may be waived by the party against whom the claim is asserted. Such waiver shall not waive or affect any other portion of this Arbitration Agreement. (l) Survival of Agreement. This Arbitration Agreement will survive the termination of your relationship with DataHinge. (m) Small Claims Court. Notwithstanding the foregoing, either you or DataHinge may bring an individual action in small claims court. (n) Emergency Equitable Relief. Notwithstanding the foregoing, either party may seek emergency equitable relief before a state or federal court in order to maintain the status quo pending arbitration. A request for interim measures shall not be deemed a waiver of any other rights or obligations under this Arbitration Agreement. (o) Claims Not Subject to Arbitration. Notwithstanding the foregoing, claims of defamation, violation of the Computer Fraud and Abuse Act, and infringement or misappropriation of the other party’s patent, copyright, trademark or trade secrets shall not be subject to this Arbitration Agreement. (p) Courts. In any circumstances where the foregoing Arbitration Agreement permits the parties to litigate in court, the parties hereby agree to submit to the personal jurisdiction of the courts located within Santa Clara County, California, for such purpose.
10.3 Export. The Services may be subject to U.S. export control laws and may be subject to export or import regulations in other countries. You agree not to export, reexport, or transfer, directly or indirectly, any U.S. technical data acquired from DataHinge, or any products utilizing such data, in violation of the United States export laws or regulations.
10.4 Governing Law. These Terms and any action related thereto or to the Service will be governed by the laws of the State of California without regard to its conflict of laws provisions.
10.5 Electronic Communications. The communications between you and DataHinge use electronic means, whether you use the Services or send us emails, or whether DataHinge posts notices on the Services or communicates with you via email. For contractual purposes, you (a) consent to receive communications from DataHinge in an electronic form; and (b) agree that all terms and conditions, agreements, notices, disclosures, and other communications that DataHinge provides to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications would satisfy if it were in a hardcopy writing. The foregoing does not affect your non-waivable rights.
10.7 Copyright/Trademark Information. Copyright © 2020 DataHinge LLC All rights reserved. All trademarks, logos and service marks (“Marks”) displayed on the Services are our property or the property of other third parties. You are not permitted to use these Marks without our prior written consent or the consent of such third-party which may own the Marks.
10.8 Contact Information DataHinge LLC Attn.: DataHinge Atkinson Hall #2701 9500 Gilman Dr. La Jolla, CA 92093 Email: email@example.com
11.1 Notice Regarding Apple. This Section 11 only applies to the extent you are using our mobile application on an iOS device. You acknowledge that these Terms are between you and DataHinge only, not with Apple Inc. (“Apple”), and Apple is not responsible for the Services or the content thereof. Apple has no obligation to furnish any maintenance and support services with respect to the Services. If the Services fails to conform to any applicable warranty, you may notify Apple and Apple will refund any applicable purchase price for the mobile application to you; and, to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, Apple has no other warranty obligation with respect to the Services. Apple is not responsible for addressing any claims by you or any third-party relating to the Services or your possession and/or use of the Services, including: (a) product liability claims; (b) any claim that the Services fails to conform to any applicable legal or regulatory requirement; or (c) claims arising under consumer protection or similar legislation. Apple is not responsible for the investigation, defense, settlement and discharge of any third-party claim that the Services and/or your possession and use of the Services infringe a third-party’s intellectual property rights. You agree to comply with any applicable third-party terms when using the Services. Apple and Apple’s subsidiaries are third-party beneficiaries of these Terms, and upon your acceptance of these Terms, Apple will have the right (and will be deemed to have accepted the right) to enforce these Terms against you as a third-party beneficiary of these Terms. You hereby represent and warrant that: (i) you are not located in a country that is subject to a U.S. Government embargo, or that has been designated by the U.S. Government as a “terrorist supporting” country; and (ii) you are not listed on any U.S. Government list of prohibited or restricted parties.
11.2 In-App Purchase. Certain enhanced features of the Services are available for your purchase through Apple App Store. The purchase(s) is/are referred to collectively as the “In-App Purchase(s)” and subject to the following terms: (a) When you make an In-App Purchase, payment will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of the purchase. (b) In-App Purchase may take the form of a subscription. Any unused portion of a free trial period (if offered) will be forfeited when you purchase a subscription (where applicable). (c) In-App Purchase may take the form of an auto-renewable subscription. These subscriptions automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current subscription period. Your iTunes account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current subscription period. You may manage the subscriptions and turn off auto-renewal by going to your iTunes account settings after purchase. For any enquiries relating to In-App Purchase, please contact DataHinge at firstname.lastname@example.org